Purpose of the qualification
The purpose of the foundation qualification is to determine whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to interact effectively with those involved in the management of a programme or act as an informed member of a programme office, business change team or project delivery team working within an environment supporting MSP.
The foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the practitioner qualification.
Who is it for ?
Members of a programme office, business change team members, project delivery team members, anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning MSP and those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications (e.g. programme managers, business change managers (BCMs) and senior responsible owners (SROs).
There is no formal pre-requisite for this certification
– Multiple choice questions
– 75 questions per paper with one mark available per question
– Five questions to be trial and not counted in scores
– 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 marks available) – 50%
– 60 minutes’ duration
– Closed book
What does the course include ?
– High Quality Videos
– Two Simulated Practice Tests (each test has 75 questions, and is for 1 hour)
– Downloadable Study Guides – All chapters
– Chapter Tests – All chapters
– Terms and Concepts – All chapters
– Course Validity – 60 days