Purpose of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification qualification
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification LSSBBC) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques in conjunction with Lean. The objective of the course is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process, minimise inefficiencies and increase with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organisation.
Who is it for ?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is highly recommended for employees, professionals who require to develop a comprehensive understanding of practical implementation of Lean Six Sigma with the help of various tools and techniques for the purpose of continuous improvement in processes and products.
Successful completion of Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
– Multiple Choice
– 125 questions per exam
– One mark awarded for every right answer
– No negative marks for wrong answers
– 180 minutes duration
– Proctored online exam
What does the course include ?
– High Quality Videos – All Chapters
– Downloadable Study Guides, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts – All Chapters
– Case Studies
– Proctored Online Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Exam (180 minutes, 125 Questions)
– Classroom study material
– Mobile Apps
– 55 PMI PDUs (online certificate)
– Course Validity – 180 days