Purpose of the qualification
The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL.
Who is it for ?
– This qualification is primarily aimed at:
– Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
– Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
– IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement
However, the ITIL Foundation level qualification is open to and can benefit anyone who has an interest in the subject.
There is no formal pre-requisite for this certification.
– Multiple choice examination questions
– 40 questions
– 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
– 60 minutes’ duration
– Closed book
What does the course include ?
– High Quality Videos
– Online Study Material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
– Interactive case study
– Mobile app
– 18 PMI PDUs
– Chapter tests, Crossword
– Interactive glossary
– Course validity 180 days