Purpose of the COBIT Foundation v5 qualification
COBIT Foundation v5 is the leading framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. COBIT 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.
Who is it for ?
COBIT Foundation v5 is ideal for
– IT auditors
– IT managers
– IT quality professionals
– IT leadership
– IT developers, process practitioners or
– Managers in IT service providing firms
There is no formal prerequisite for COBIT 5 exam.
– Multiple Choice format
– 50 questions per paper
– 25 mark or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
– 40 minutes duration
– Closed book
What does the course include ?
– High Quality Videos
– Two Simulated Practice Tests (each test has 75 questions, and is for 1 hour)
– Downloadable Study Guides – All chapters
– Chapter Tests – All chapters
– Terms and Concepts – All chapters
– Course Validity 60 days