Purpose of the qualification
Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Who is it for ?
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory)
– Multiple Choice
– 90 questions per exam
– One mark awarded for every right answer
– No negative marks for wrong answers
– 120 minutes duration
– Proctored online exam
What does the course include ?
– High Quality Videos – All Chapters
– Downloadable Study Guides, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts – All Chapters
– Case Studies
– Proctored Online Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
– Classroom study material
– Case Study Question
– Case Study Answers
– Exercise Book
– Role Play
– Role Play Process Map
– Grid Diagram for M&M Exercise
– Mobile Apps
– 25 PMI PDUs (online certificate)
– Course Validity – 180 days