Purpose of Qualification
The Prince2 Foundation Classroom course provides knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. The course covers:
– Characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
– Purpose of the PRINCE2® roles, management products and themes
– PRINCE2® principles
– Purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2® processes
Who is it for?
The Prince2 Foundation Classroom course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants, and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development, and delivery of projects who are required or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including, Project Board members, Senior Responsible Owners, Project Sponsors, Team Managers, Product Delivery Managers, Business Analysts, Subject matter experts delivering, or providing expertise to, a project, Project Assurance, Business Change Analysts, Change Board members, Auditors, Project Support, Project Office support staff and Programme Office personnel.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course. However, it is anticipated that delegates will possess knowledge of projects or have experience of working in a project environment. This is to ensure that the intensive nature of the course does not cause delegates to struggle through the course.
What is included?
- Classroom study material
- Online study material (Access for 180 days)
- Full length simulated Foundation exam
- Mobile app
- Proctored online exam
- 100 multiple choice questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer, No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration