Purpose of the qualification
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. Candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically candidates should:-
– Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes.
– Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project.
– Be able to create and assess management products.
At the end of this course the delegate will be prepared for the PRINCE2® practitioner exam
Who is it for ?
This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including:-
Project Board members
– Senior Responsible Owners
– Project Sponsors
– Product Delivery Managers
– Business Analysts
– Subject matter experts delivering, or providing expertise to, a project
– Business Change Analysts
– Change Board members
– Project Office support staff
– Programme Office personnel
Delegates must have attained the Foundation qualification, or achieved Foundation level qualification in a previous version.
In addition, delegates should allow for around 2 to 3 hours of evening work prior to taking the Practitioner examination. This is to finalize exam preparation and confirm understanding in any areas of uncertainty.
– Objective test based on a given scenario
– 8 questions each worth 10 marks
– 44 marks required to pass out of 80 available
– 150 minutes duration
– Open book
What does the course include ?
– Interactive videos
– Online study material
– Study guides
– Terms and concepts
– Chapter tests and evaluation tests
– Official full length mock exams
– Full length simulated Practitioner exam
– Mobile app
– Interactive case study
– Course validity for 360 days